VOTED #1 CLEANESET GRAVY MIX IN AUSTRALIA/NZ BY NUTRITIONIST JORDAN PIE.
Chicken gravy so good that you'll reach for dinner seconds just to get more gravy!
Avoid the minefield of health-damaging gravy mixes on the market, with this 100% wholefood blend of wholegrain flour, herbs and spices.
Just add butter and water!
Check out the poor quality ingredients you'll be avoiding from other "healthy" or organic gravy blends I found: Yeast extract (acts like msg in the brain), sugar, additives banned for infants, acidity regulators, "natural" flavours, "natural" caramel colour, protein extracts, emulsifiers, monoglycerides, corn syrup, chicken flavouring, and gums.
And these from the supermarket options: Reconstituted cows milk, "natural" flavours, thickeners, gums, yeast extract, wheat, sugar, colours, emulsifiers, poor quality salt, maltodextrin (acts like msg in the brain), vegetable oil, GM corn, modified foods, hydrolised proteins, beverage whitener, anticaking agents.
Urgh! I'll take the tasty nourishing one thanks.
1. Melt the butter in a small saucepan on medium heat.
2. With a fork, add 50g (1/2 cup) of gravy blend and mix.
3. Slowly add 1 cup of water, being sure it's being evenly mixed the entire time.
4. Add another cup of water and stir regularly until it reaches boiling point.
5. Take off the heat. It will thicken on standing.
*If you prefer a thicker gravy, simply use less water.
*If you don't use all the gravy in one meal, you can store in the fridge for reheating later. You may need to add additional water to restore to original consistency.